Friday, October 23, 2009

'A' Philosophy Quote

So i just got back my first philosophy essay. It was a product of 4 hours of work and a quick dash through the rain to hand it in right before the deadline. Some how my hard work garnered me an 'A'. Here's just one of the insightful thoughts I touched upon...

"The possession of a soul is the reason we live on a higher playing field than those stupid geese that rely purely on animal instinct. It keeps us subject from the cold fatalism of the physical world and allows us to escape mortality, because unlike those stupid geese that will just disappear one day, our souls will live on. We are invincible!"

The word combination of 'stupid geese' really secured my mark I guess. The Rocky sounding 'We are invincible' was found to be quite deep as well... Also managed to reference tuna fish sandwiches twice.

No comments: